It is obvious that we love the Aeropress for its simplicity and the great coffee it delivers. Even though it is a great coffee maker, it might not be the coffee maker for you. So you are looking for a simplistic coffee maker with a press design, but the Aeropress is not up your alley? Don’t worry! We have compiled a list of similar coffee makers that will be sure to make your next cup of coffee a delicious one.
Our Alternative Recommendations to the Aeropress
Bodum Chambord Coffee Press
This amazingly popular coffee press comes in 3rd amongst best selling coffee presses. This coffee maker is a classic french press style coffee maker that makes 8 cups of coffee in its 34 ounce glass canister.
- Serves 2-3. Makes 8 4-ounce cups in its 34-ounce French Press Carafe.
- Carafe is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
- Features a stainless steel frame and heat resistant handle.
- Mesh press filter is made of 3-parts for superior coffee taste and filtering.
- This french press extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from your coffee beans, ensuring the best flavor.
- Entire system is dishwasher safe.
Thermos Nissan Vacuum Insulated Coffee Press
Thermos has given us a multi-purpose french press that not only brews a great cup of coffee, but also helps keep your freshly brewed coffee warm for hours. Same as the Bodum Chambord, the Thermos Nissan brews 34 ounces of coffee, which gives you 8 4-ounce cups.
- Keeps your pressed coffee at the just the right temperature three times longer than a glass coffee press.
- Press has an insulation capability of up to 2 hours and 147° F.
- All press parts are easy to clean, hand wash only.
- Five-year warranty against defects.
2 thoughts on “Coffee Maker Alternatives to the Aeropress”
Your site says the Nissan Thermos 34 oz coffee press is dishwasher safe, manufacturer says to hand wash it.
Thanks for catching this. I have updated the page!